Industry Affiliates :
The Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP) purpose is: 1) to facilitate its mission and the mission of the CEACS through the direct involvement and support of the Affiliates in its research and education programs; and 2), to increase the Affiliates competitiveness in recruiting its students.
Specifically, the IAP allows a few selected businesses (Affiliates) high quality access to students, faculty and resources of the department. This relationship provides benefits to the partners as follows.
Benefits to the Affiliates:
- Opportunities for Affiliates to interaction with top students (e.g., in courses, co-op programs, student associations, etc.).
- Assistance to Affiliates in developing and maintaining a ‘corporate presence’ in the Department and throughout the College and University
- Assistance in recruiting and hiring top quality students from the Department to meet their employment needs.
- Support for their research and other business initiatives.
- Create and maintain a knowledge transfer, entrepreneurial focus in areas of interest to the Affiliates.
- Recognition in all departmental literature and on the departmental website.
Benefits to the Department:
- Permanent and part-time employment for students
- Research fellowships and internship opportunities for our students.
- Support for research and other initiatives within the department.
- Collaboration of research projects
- Provide resources and Infrastructure support
IAP Members :